|Average Height||Human height|
Daxamites are a humanoid race hailing from the planet Daxam. They are descended from Kryptonian settlers who interbred with the prehistoric Daxam natives, as such, they are the cousins of the Kryptonians and posses the same powers and abilities under a yellow sun. They were renowned for their biochemical research. They are fatally hyper-allergic to lead, though by the 31st century, they will have found a cure, enabling them to become renowned space explorers.
It is believed that the daxamites are descendants of a large group lost of Kryptonian that left krypton to live in another world in the first mission to colonize a dwarf red star, three thousand years before the end of Krypton, the Admiral Val-OR, a famous astrophysicist from Krypton, ordered the young friend the Captain Dax-AM to found a colony Kryptonian, but with the change of government in Krypton, the mission to colonize planets was dropped, to start new domestic technologies on the planet or Rao system. The eight hundred crew members had problems with the ship's system in a meteor strike, were trapped on the planet designate for Val-OR, various searches and contacts with the crew were made, but without success, Val-OR declared every lost crew, ie disappeared during the mission, there was a funeral ceremony in honor of Captain Dax-AM and his crew, unaware that all were alive and well on an unknown planet. And so, Dax-AM founded the planet by name, Daxam. In course of time, the Kryptonian found an isolated tribe indigenous to the outside world living in caves, due to lead contamination in the few places on earth, the unification and the blending of Kryptonian and the indigenous tribe, began a new race, the daxamites . Through the ages, the daxamites founded a new religious and xenophobic order known as "eradicators" avoiding contact with other planets, founding the government's white triangle with strict laws to daxamites.
Zax-Vane, the first rebel to leave Daxam to go krypton, gave the story to the high council of Krypton, and the first daxamite immigration history on Krypton, 300 years before the end of Krypton.
Lar-Gand, (Mon-EL) the second rebel is against xenophobia daxamite, when he found the Kal-EL teenager, the Kryptonian survivor on earth, was exposed to lead, Kal-El saves his life flipping straight to Phantom Zone, who was jailed for 12 years. During Visit the Legion to Superman, Mon-El is free of prison Phantom Zone, won a lead poisoning healing through Brainiac 5, going to live in the 31 century.
Sodam Yat , (Green Lantern) Was forced to leave his planet to be chosen by a mutant alien before he died in Daxam sector, which added to the ring ion mutation to Sodam, getting used to become a soldier hero.
Ol-VIR, As a child, Ol-VIR was abducted and taken out of Daxam the race known as horde secret of the "Dominators" was taken to Apokolipse presented by Darkseid, who took the boy to be an teenager warrior, came to be known as "Powerboy", after found the lead poisoning healing, through an anti-kryptonite meteor during a experience of Desaad.
The genome of daxamites is equal to those of their ancestors Kryptonian, ie, have the same powers, however, the kryptonite does not affect them, but the lead if it is exposed for a long time can even kill a daxamite.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Under their native red sun, they have no superpowers. Once exposed to the frequency of a yellow sun's internal light and radiation, they develop the same powers as their Kryptonian cousins.
- Superhuman Strength — Possess Kryptonian-level super-strength. They can bend steel, crush diamonds, lift objects hundreds of times their own weight, send grown humans flying with the slightest touch, do the work of several laborers in half the time and stop a full-speed locomotive all with their bare hands and all with ease. Their grip is like steel and they can leap the tallest buildings with a single bound. While not infinite, their physical strength is incalculable and unstoppable.
- Superhuman Speed — Can move, react, and fly faster than a speeding bullet, at speeds that exceed a hundred miles per hour and break the sound barrier. Their reflexes, coordination and perceptions are similarly superhuman. They can reach speeds at up to Mach 500.
- Heightened Senses — Daxamites have uncannily powerful senses, such as a razor-sharp sense of hearing. They can see across continents and at the molecular level.
- Eidetic Memory — They have perfect recall.
- Healing Factor — They heal quickly and with more finality than humans. They are immune to earthly disease and illness, with the exception of those brought on by lead (lead poisoning, etc.).
- Near-Invulnerability — Their bodies are stronger than titanium and are virtually impervious to harm. Gunfire, explosions, extreme temperatures and heights have no effects on them.
- Superhuman Stamina — They do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in deep space and underwater.
- Heat Vision — Can burn objects with their gaze.
- Freeze Breath
- Vortex Breath — The tornado-like force of their breath can extinguish mighty fires and change the course of mighty rivers.
- X-Ray Vision — Can see through solid objects such as walls.
- Lead — Up until the 31st century, they were fatally allergic to lead, even with their powers.
- Red Sunlight — Like Kryptonians they are rendered powerless by the light of a red sun, real or synthetic.
- Magic — They are vulnerable to magic.