|Average Height||Human height|
Daxamites are a humanoid race hailing from the planet Daxam. They are descended from Kryptonian settlers who interbred with the prehistoric Daxam natives, as such, they are the cousins of the Kryptonians and posses the same powers and abilities under a yellow sun. They were renowned for their biochemical research. They are fatally hyper-allergic to lead, though by the 31st century, they will have found a cure, enabling them to become renowned space explorers.
It is believed that the daxamites are descendants of a large separatist group of Kryptonian that left krypton to live in another world in the first mission to colonize a dwarf red star, three thousand years before the end of Krypton, the Admiral Val-OR, a famous astrophysicist from Krypton, ordered the young friend and pupil, the Captain Dax-AM to found a colony Kryptonian, but with the change of government in Krypton, the mission to colonize planets was dropped, to start new domestic technologies on the planet or Rao system. During the political war on Krypton, the scientific Galactic exploration was taken out of service for internal work to the planet. the fall of the Kryptonian government was replaced by a collective government called "high council" Val-OR, was a member of rebel cause, asked the ship captania of Dax-AM that did not return to Krypton, followed with the rebel group of eight hundred soldiers to a red dwarf star discovered by him, to a new colonization rebel against the idealism of Krypton. Dax-AM receives a subspace message of Krypton, Val-OR his mentor, was killed for disobedience to the high council, he decides named the red star in his honor as "Valor". And so, Dax-AM founded the planet by name, Daxam. In course of time, the Kryptonian found an isolated tribe indigenous to the outside world living in caves as xenophobics and religious, disciples of your gods, avoiding the lead contamination in the few places on planet, with time, there was the unification between Kryptonian and the indigenous tribe, began a new race admixture, the daxamites. The Kryptonian customs were erased by the descendants to start a new daxamite idealism. Five hundred years after the formation daxamite complete, the scientists of Daxam excluded all lead poisoning material in Planet, further magnifying the lives of residents of the planet. Through the ages, the daxamites founded a new religious and xenophobic order known as "eradicators" avoiding contact with other planets, founding the government's white triangle with strict laws to daxamites. The heritage of daxamites have the same powers of Kryptonian and the weakness of his former indigenous ancestors by lead, however! the daxamites are not affected by the deadly Kryptonite, but the healing anti-kryptonite (piece of Argo City) decreases the lead poisoning. Three thousand years after the Kryptonian colonization, after the mixing of indigenous xenophobic, Daxam is considered as an isolated planet in its sector in space, gradually the xenophobic prejudice that ending the doctrines of Sodam Yat and Mon-El as the legendary free will daxamite the population, and some get to know the outside world, even risking their lives for the benefit of a dream for the beginning of the change of other daxamites generations.
Zax-Vane, the first rebel to leave Daxam to go krypton, gave the story to the high council of Krypton, and the first daxamite immigration history on Krypton, 300 years before the end of Krypton.
Lar-Gand, (Mon-EL) the second rebel is against xenophobia daxamite, when he found the Kal-EL teenager, the Kryptonian survivor on earth, was exposed to lead, Kal-El saves his life flipping straight to Phantom Zone, who was jailed for 12 years. During Visit the Legion to Superman, Mon-El is free of prison Phantom Zone, won a lead poisoning healing through Brainiac 5 extracted of the chemical for anti kryptonite , going to live in the 31 century.
Sodam Yat , (Green Lantern) Was forced to leave his planet to be chosen by a mutant alien before he died in Daxam sector, which added to the ring ion mutation to Sodam, getting used to become a soldier hero.
Ol-VIR, As a child, Ol-VIR was abducted and taken out of Daxam the race known as horde secret of the "Dominators" was taken to Apokolipse presented by Darkseid, who took the boy to be an teenager warrior, came to be known as "Powerboy", after found the lead poisoning healing, through an anti-kryptonite meteor during a experience of Desaad created by the inventor brainiac 5.
- Powers & Abilitiesh: Has powers similar to those Kryptonian on the yellow sun.
- Superhuman Speed — Can move, react, and fly faster than a speeding bullet, at speeds that exceed a hundred miles per hour and break the sound barrier. Their reflexes, coordination and perceptions are similarly superhuman. They can reach speeds at up to Mach 500.
- Heightened Senses — Daxamites have uncannily powerful senses, such as a razor-sharp sense of hearing. They can see across continents and at the molecular level.
- Eidetic Memory — They have perfect recall.
- Healing Factor — They heal quickly and with more finality than humans. They are immune to earthly disease and illness, with the exception of those brought on by lead (lead poisoning, etc.).
- Near-Invulnerability — Their bodies are stronger than titanium and are virtually impervious to harm. Gunfire, explosions, extreme temperatures and heights have no effects on them.
- Superhuman Stamina — They do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in deep space and underwater.
- Heat Vision — Can burn objects with their gaze.
- Freeze Breath
- Vortex Breath — The tornado-like force of their breath can extinguish mighty fires and change the course of mighty rivers.
- X-Ray Vision — Can see through solid objects such as walls.
- Lead — Up until the 31st century, they were fatally allergic to lead, even with their powers.
- Red Sunlight — Like Kryptonians they are rendered powerless by the light of a red sun, real or synthetic.
- Magic — They are vulnerable to magic.