|Average Height||Human height|
Daxamites are a humanoid race hailing from the planet Daxam. They are descended from Kryptonian settlers who interbred with the prehistoric Daxam natives, as such, they are the cousins of the Kryptonians and posses the same powers and abilities under a yellow sun. They were renowned for their biochemical research. They are fatally hyperallergic to lead, though by the 31st century, they will have found a cure, enabling them to become renowned space explorers.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Under their native red sun, they have no superpowers. Once exposed to the frequency of a yellow sun's internal light and radiation, they develop the same powers as their Kryptonian cousins.
- Superhuman Strength — Possess Kryptonian-level super-strength. They can bend steel, crush diamonds, lift objects hundreds of times their own weight, send grown humans flying with the slightest touch, do the work of several laborers in half the time and stop a full-speed locomotive all with their bare hands and all with ease. Their grip is like steel and they can leap the tallest buildings with a single bound. While not infinite, their physical strength is incalculable and unstoppable.
- Superhuman Speed — Can move, react, and fly faster than a speeding bullet, at speeds that exceed a hundred miles per hour and break the sound barrier. Their reflexes, coordination and perceptions are similarly superhuman. They can reach speeds at up to Mach 500.
- Heightened Senses — Daxamites have uncannily powerful senses, such as a razor-sharp sense of hearing. They can see across continents and at the molecular level.
- Edicit Memory — They have perfect recall.
- Healing Factor — They heal quickly and with more finality than humans. They are immune to earthly disease and illness, with the exception of those brought on by lead (lead poisoning, etc.).
- Near-Invulnerability — Their bodies are stronger than titanium and are virtually impervious to harm. Gunfire, explosions, extreme temperatures and heights have no effects on them.
- Superhuman Stamina — They do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in deep space and underwater.
- Heat Vision — Can burn objects with their gaze.
- Freeze Breath
- Vortex Breath — The tornado-like force of their breath can extinguish mighty fires and change the course of mighty rivers.
- X-Ray Vision — Can see through solid objects such as walls.
- Lead — Up until the 31st century, they were fatally allergic to lead, even with their powers.
- Red Sunlight — Like Kryptonians they are rendered powerless by the light of a red sun, real or synthetic.
- Magic — They are vulnerable to magic.