|Behind the Scenes|
|Universe||Ben 10 Universe|
Kraaho are a species of hot blooded tungsten-based aliens who appeared in Hot Stretch.
They are pink skinned humanoid with big white eye brows and pink hair, muscular and tall as humans.
Half-blooded Kraaho seem more human likely, but retain the purple skin.
When in cold weather, dress in eskimo-like clothing and search for some where "Warm".
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Heat Resistance
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Agility
- The Kraaho are from an immensely hot planet. Due to this, Earth is frigid to them even at temperatures of over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degree celsius)
- Tap or regular temperature like Earth's water is freezing to them like frigid water.
- They are the Eskimo/Native American-like aliens in Omniverse, living tribes, fur coats, tattoo-like marking and tribe leaders.
- When cold, The half-Kraaho (Ester) she can turn a small amount of water into snowflakes with her breath. It was display Ben 10: Omniverse in Episode 8, Hot Stretch. This means all Kraaho can do this ability, if willing.
- Kraahos must fight for leadership against their current tribe's chief and following their command, both males and females can participate in this challenge.
- The reason they are so vulnerable to cold temperature is due to their tungsten-based physiology.