Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Homeworld||Third Planet of the Black Hole|
|Average Height||50 meters|
MechaGodzilla is a giant robot constructed by the Black Hole Planet 3 Aliens, also known as the Simians, in order to conquer the Earth that first appeared in the film Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla.
Godzilla vs. MechaGodzillaEdit
MechaGodzilla first appeared in a pseudo-flesh outer covering, masquerading as the real Godzilla during its masters attacks against Japan. MechaGodzilla's armor is constructed out of a mysterious alloy known as "Space Titanium", which is about 3 times as strong as earth Titanium. During its first brief encounter with Godzilla, it initially fought in its Godzilla disguise until Godzilla destroyed it with his atomic breath - after which MechaGodzilla unleashed its arsenal against the Monster King. The battle ended in a tie after an energy clash between Godzilla's atomic breath and MechaGodzilla's rainbow beam resulted in an explosion that heavily damaged both combatants - meaning MechaGodzilla had to be recalled and fixed. In It's second and final encounter with Godzilla (who was been aided by the monster King Caesar), it's head was eventually ripped off, then it's body exploded, possibly by remote control and probably because the Simians didn't want humans to get a hold of any of their technology.
Terror of MechaGodzillaEditMechaGodzilla was later rebuilt as MechaGodzilla 2 and prepared for the second invasion of the Simians and had various upgrades and modifications made to it following its previous destruction, including new revolving finger missiles, a "brain" located in its neck underneath its head, and a neural link with the human cyborg Katsura Mafune, whose father Dr. Shinzo Mafune had aligned himself with the invaders. Mafune granted the Simians the aid of his mind-controlled monster Titanosaurus. After destroying most of Tokyo, MechaGodzilla and Titanosaurus temporarily triumphed over Godzilla until the interruption of Interpol using a sonic cannon against Titanosaurus allowed Godzilla to tackle MechaGodzilla one-on-one. Godzilla once again ripped off the machine's head, but now it could fire a small concentrated laser beam from the tiny brain located inside of its neck area, in antipation of Godzillas attack. Godzilla was aided when Katsura Mafune shot and killed herself after breaking free of the Simians' control, destroying MechaGodzilla'soperating system. This left MechaGodzilla defenseless, and Godzilla used the opportunity to throw MechaGodzilla into a chasm and use his atomic breath to destroy the machine for good.
- Both versions of MechaGodzilla were capable of firing rainbow-colored optical lasers from its eyes that seems to be equal in power to Godzilla's Atomic breath.
- The head could also twist right around, attacking any opponents that may be approaching from behind. Its head was also able to rotate rapidly and fully round 360 degrees, spinning at high speeds to allow MechaGodzilla to raise a forcefield to protect itself from any attack, since the forcefield covered it from head to toe, but it could not act while the field was on.
- The mouth also had a flame-projector, meant to imitate Godzilla's breath, but not as powerful. MechaGodzilla never used the attack after its Fake Godzilla disguise was removed.
- MechaGodzilla was also equipped with powerful missiles in its fingers, knees, mouth, and even its toes. These missiles may lodge into the flesh of its enemies and can also explode, either on contact or even after being lodged for awhile inside of an enemy.
- Located under a hatch in MechaGodzilla's chest was its most powerful weapon, which fired a jagged orange energy beam with enough slicing power to cut a mountain in half.
- MechaGodzilla can also fight well in close combat, utilizing its hands, feet and even its tail in combat.
- MechaGodzilla flies via rockets in its feet and is able to reach a speed of Mach 5.