Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Gods are a powerful race originating from twin planets: New Genesis and the hellish Apokolips. Darkseid is the current king of the Apokoliptians.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
They possess many unique abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: New Gods are infinitely stronger than humans, able to break chains with their bare hands, send grown humans across a room with a single touch, and engage Kryptonians in combat.
- Invulnerability : New Gods are quite durable and able to withstand very harsh climates and attacks. They can withstand the full force of a Kryptonian's strikes and their heat vision without any ill effects.
- Healing Factor: New Gods heal far quicker and with much greater finality than Humans. They are immune to all illness and ailment.
- Longevity: New Gods live for eons before reaching seniorhood.
- Superhuman Mentality: New Gods are very intelligent and wise.
- Superhuman Speed: New Gods can move at teleportation-like speeds. They can catch up to a Kryptonian moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Agility: New Gods are quite flexible and can jump to great heights.
- Empathy: New Gods can sense the emotions of other creatures.
- Power Sensing: New Gods can sense the abilities of other superhumans and how powerful they are.
- Resurrection: New Gods can bring dead beings back to life.
- Shapeshifting: New Gods can transform into a black mist and into a flock of crows.
- Possession: While in their mist form, New Gods can possess humans. The presence of a New God in a Human host is evident by solid black eyes.
- Heat Vision: New Gods possess powerful heat vision which they can direct and control to fire either strait or to move into different angles.
- Flight: New Gods can fly or levitate.
- Corruption: New Gods can use negative emotions in other beings to corrupt them and make them their slaves.
- Illusion Casting: New Gods can create illusions.
- Telekinesis: New Gods can move objects through sheer force of will.