The Plejaren, pronounced "Play-Yar-En", is the name of an extraterrestrial race, according to alleged Swiss contactee Billy Meier. He claims to have had hundreds of contacts with the Plejaren since 1942 (when he was five years old). Meier was instructed to write down his discussions with the Plejaren in a series of over 600 Contact Reports, starting in 1975, which have produced a vast amount of information regarding the Plejaren, including the reasons for them visiting Earth.
|Behind the Scenes|
Meier states that the Plejaren come from a planet called Erra, which is only fractionally smaller than Earth, and has a population of around 500 million people. Erra is one of ten planets which orbit their central sun which is called Tayget, located in the Plejares system. Four of these ten planets are inhabited. The average life expectancy of a Plejaren is 1000 years. This is due to their higher level of evolution as well as genetic factors.< Meier reports that the Plejaren look similar to humans from Northern Europe.
Until 1995, the Plejaren and their allies had three secret stations on Earth, located in Switzerland, North America and Asia. Between 1975 and 1988, the total number of extraterrestrials stationed there were no fewer than 2862 individuals. The Plejaren and their allies withdrew from Earth in 1995 and the three stations were vacated and completely eliminated. The withdrawal was linked to future events which were not specified. However, Meier says he still has ongoing contacts with the Plejaren.
The Plejaren state that they are the descendants of our common Lyran ancestors that inhabited Earth tens of thousands of years ago. These ancestors influenced the development of the earth population in both positive and negative ways. The Plejaren have felt partly responsible for the behaviour of their early ancestors. The main reason the Plejaren have come to Earth is to communicate the universal "teachings of the spirit" in order to neutralise the negative effects of various religions.
Meier tells us that the Plejaren call their spacecraft beamships and that he was allowed to take photographs of them in the 1970s and 1980s. Most beamships are disk shaped, and have diameters ranging from 7 meters to 21 meters. The outer layer of a beamship is made of a copper, nickel and silver alloy fashioned into a single seamless casing. Beamships can fly silently (and invisibly if needed) around Earth at extreme speeds. Some beamships are also capable of time travel, both into the past and into the future. The Plejaren also have gigantic spacecraft that are several kilometers in diameter and are used for universal space travel.
- Moosbrugger, Guido (2004) [Originally published 2001]. And Still They Fly!: The Henoch Prophecies (2nd paperback ed.). Tulsa, OK: Steelmark. ISBN 0-9711523-1-4. OCLC 55207214.
- Kinder, Gary (1987). Light Years: An Investigation into the Extraterrestrial Experiences of Eduard Meier (1st ed.). New York: Atlantic Monthly Press. ISBN 0-871131-39-0. LCCN 86028858. OCLC 14931396.
- Meier, Eduard Albert (2004). Through Space and Time: A Photo Journal of "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier. ISBN 0-9711523-5-7.
- Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien (FIGU – Billy Meier's official website
- TheFly.com – Michael Horn, Billy Meier's "Authorized American Media Representative"
- The Future Of Mankind – James Moore's Billy Meier wiki, providing English-language translations of FIGU literature including contact reports