Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Age||Approximately 100,000 years old|
|Affiliation||Brotherhood of Makuta|
|Behind the Scenes|
Teridax and the other Makuta were created by the Great Spirit Mata Nui to create and alter creatures, especially Rahi, at some point approximately 100,000 years ago. Eventually they also took on the task of protecting the Matoran. Teridax was put in charge of Metru Nui and the surrounding regions by the leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta at the time, Miserix.
Teridax was inspired by the Barraki, whom he had defeated, to take over the known universe. His plan entailed putting Mata Nui in a deep sleep in an event known as the Great Cataclysm, causing Mata Nui to die and get resurrected, and taking over his body before being awoken. He succeeded in his plan, sealing Mata Nui's spirit in the Kanohi Ignika and exiling him to Bara Magna.
Teridax also wanted to take control of the universe outside of his body, and traveled to Bara Magna to become ruler. He fought with Mata Nui who had gained control of a prototype robot, over the fate of the entire universe. He eventually was unwittingly tricked into helping bring Spherus Magna back together. He was defeated by Mata Nui by having his head crushed by the falling Bota Magna.
Teridax was incredibly narcissistic, arrogant, and proud, becoming jealous whenever others receive praise instead of him. He also has no conscience and was a sociopath.
Teridax wears the Kanohi Kraahkan, the Mask of Shadows, and controls the element of shadow. He has the ability to shapeshift, but he can only shapeshift into something more powerful if he absorbs the power and mass of somebody else. As a Makuta, he has all 42 Rahkshi and Kraata powers, with the ability to make more Kraata as wanted. When he possessed Mata Nui's body, he controlled the entire Matoran Universe.
- The Mutran Chronicles
- BIONICLE Legends #6 City of the Lost
- BIONICLE Adventures #4 Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE 2 Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures #8 Challege of the Hordika
- BIONICLE Adventures #9 Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE 3 Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE Adventures #10 Time Trap
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa
- BIONICLE Comic series (First mentioned)
- BIONICLE 1: Rise of the Toa Nuva
- Mata Nui Online Game (First appearance)
- BIONICLE Chronicles #1 Tale of the Toa
- BIONICLE 2: Challenge of the Rahkshi
- BIONICLE Chronicles #3 Revenge of Makuta
- BIONICLE Chronicles #4 Tales of the Masks
- Mata Nui Online Game 2
- BIONICLE Mask of Light
- BIONILCE Mask of Light (Book adaptation)
- BIONICLE Legends #4 Legacy of Evil
- BIONICLE Legends #1 Island of Doom
- BIONICLE Ignition
- BIONICLE Legends #2 Dark Destiny
- BIONICLE Legends #3 Power Play
- BIONICLE Legends #5 Inferno
- BIONICLE Legends #7 Prisoners of the Pit
- BIONICLE Legends #8 Downfall
- BIONILCE Legends #9 Shadows in the Sky (First identified as Teridax)
- BIONICLE Legends #11 The Final Battle
- BIONICLE: Glatorian
- Mata Nui Saga
- Journey's End (Book)