Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tha' Roon are a race of serpentine beings from the planet Yauvan.
The Tha' Roon were the dominate species on Yauvan, along with three different other sapient species that they shared it with. For centuries, four distinct races coexisted on the planet in a fragile social order dictated by the omnipotent serpent-like Tha' Roon species.Their powerful empire was built on the allegiance of the mighty Obblinox and the servitude of the plant-like Eaggra.
However their rule did not last when the subjugated races turned upon them. The first were the Obblinox, they revolted against their ancient masters, no longer willing to serve the military purposes of their overlords. Deprived of the military might the Obblinox troops, the Tha' Roon were powerless to preventing the Eaggra insurrection.
Since then Tha' Roon are struggling to keep what remained of their crumbling empire.
The Tha'Roon are a reptilian race that resemble Giger's Xenomorph and the Skeksis of the Jim Henson/Frank Oz fantasy movie The Dark Crystal. The Tha' Roon possessing the lower torso of a snake and equipped with two limbs, resemble purple-skinned snakelike humanoids. In addition being the most intellectually developed of the four races their craniums are quite large and bulbous and possess psionic abilities.
Tha' Roon society was highly stratified, but permitted the Tha' Roon masters to live comfortably. Due to their arrogance and being themselves to be superior to their evolutionary neighbors they delegated all manual work to their slaves. However since the First War of Yauvan, the Tha' Roon have since then taken strides to rebuild their shattered empire with their own hands.
- Minister: The Minister is a political office in the Tha' Roon government representing a clan. These unique individuals must have a Psionic background. They exhibit leadership initiative, great mental abilities, and an enhanced combat training.
- Servant: Servants gather resources and build basic structures. Without the continual efforts of Servants, the warrior and magic classes of the Tha' Roon could not support themselves. Tha' Roon Servants are better in combat than any of the other races' workers, their work habits suffer from their pride. Tha' Roon servants are slow and can neither build nor destroy equipment and buildings as easily as the other races.
- Architect: The Architect has superior understanding of technical principles and , therefore, provides advanced construction capacity. Of course, they can as easily destroy a building as make one.
- Rover: Renegade families of Tha' Roon who have lost their Minister become rover clans. These clans offer up their warriors for hire to other Tha' Roon families. They are fast mounted units, who utilized hover technology and energy spears, racing about the land of Yavaun like futuristic knights.
- Executioner: These are the elite guardians of the Tha' Roon palaces. Their numbers are small, but they are fast and deadly.
- Destroyer: Commanders of large squads of Executioners.
- Rogue: These feared members of Tha' Roon society are stronger in combat than most scouts, They have long range attack capacity along with greater speed. They possess the stealth level "Masked".
- Assassin: Assassins are fairly skilled in the arts of stealth and possess the stealth level "Disguised".
- Psychic: These members of Tha' Roon culture have cloistered themselves in the pursuit of mental powers. Their research can give them such abilities as Clairvoyance and Mental Blasts. Powerful from a distance, they Psychic is not meant for close combat.
- Psionic: Psionics have access to higher level spells than Psychics. Psionsics possess the stealth ability level "Masked."
- Jump Troop: An Assassin who has acquired all five Bio-Upgrades and has achieved the same dependence as a Cruiser, can transform into a Tha' Roon Jump Troop. Possesses limited flight ability making it possible for them to avoid obstacles and outflank enemy formations with greater agility than any other unit.
Tha' Roon Heroes Edit
Ptasha Selver Edit
This adroit female assassin joins any Tha' Roon clan for the right price. She leaves any Tha' Roon clan if she becomes severely injured. Her skills are fair, though her presence can aid in morale of the group.
Taybous o"Mart Edit
This advanced psychotic cybernetic slayer can join any clan. He is deadly in combat, but his presence has a morbid affect on any clan. resulting in reduction of influence.
Prime Minister of Death Edit
This Grand Master of Execution appears as an apparition. He is the ruler of the Tha' Roon. He carries the "Scepter of Menta" an ancient artifact that bestows knowledge of the land's layout.