|Universe||Ben 10 Universe|
|Homeworld||None - Created as anomalies during cosmic storms|
To'Kustar is a species who are created in Cosmic Storms.
To'Kustars are large humanoid creatures. Their body, face, limbs and hands are grey/white. They have red stripes on their torso and legs, red spots on their shoulders, red stump-like feet, a red/black blade on their head, 4-fingered hands, red forearms with pointed elbows and slightly muscular bodies. An evil version of a To'Kustar is grey and blue with a red Ultimatrix symbol in which Albedo(Ben 10's evil duplicate) obviously uses for locating the ancient and legendary Potis Altiare, a very powerful and massive upgrading weapon used to boost and upgrade a person/alien's attacks.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
To'Kustars have thick skin resistant to most other attacks, physical or energy, as well as their size giving them extraordinary strength, even in proportion to their size. Their strength allows them to defeat a normal-sized army and lift objects and creatures around their own size with little effort, and even throw them into space.
To'Kustars can blast strong cosmic rays by positioning their arms in an L shape. These rays are powerful enough to disintegrate a small fleet of spaceships and destroy planets in one shot.
To'Kustars can create and control cosmic storms which can also be used for inhabitation and travel.
In a To'Kustar's ultimate form, its size increases tremendously and has more strength and has a more massive energy attack.
To'Kustars are nonviolent beings, and so are commonly known as "gentle giants". Mutant To'Kustars, however, are feral and attack anything on sight.
A To'Kustar's head fin is vulnerable, causing paralyzing pain throughout their body if attacked or damaged.
Despite their immense durability, To'Kustars are still vulnerable to foes with sufficient strength.
- To'Kustars seem to be based on the Ultraman characters.
- One of To'Kustar's attacks is an homage to Ultraman's signature finishing move, The Specium Ray.
- The first part of his name is derived from the word Toku, which is a short version of the word Tokusatsu. This is a term used for a genre of live action and special effects driven Japanese cinema and television that Ultraman is a part of.
- Ben Tennyson and Albedo from Ben 10: Ultimate Alien use To'Kustar forms to battle and Ben Tennyson ends up using a very powerful, massive, ancient, and legendary weapon that upgrades any person's/alien's power of attack and ends up sending Albedo on the moon in his homosapien(human) form swearing revenge for Ben Tennyson.
- Surprisingly, despite their great size, even To'kustars have a predator. Ironically, it's actually an unnamed virus that is very small in contrast to its prey's size. The virus is also inside the Nemetrix.