Hello there! Welcome to Alien Species Wiki! We here are very happy that you are joining our wiki!
We have a wide variety of things for you to explore, and hopefully you will become one of our regular contributors. A good place to start is here:
About · Community Portal · Current Events · Manual of Style · Layout Guide · Rules · Policy · Editing Conventions · Naming Conventions · What Makes ASW Unique? · Quality Articles · ASPF · Admin's Council · Admin Guidelines · User Rights · Executive's Decision · Policy Decisions · Notice Board · Assume Good Faith · Civility · Zero Tolerance · POV · RIPW · Userboxes · Awards · Needed Articles · Sandbox
We know that's a lot to handle, but don't worry, if you require any assistance one of our admins will be happy to help you! Have fun!
Hi, welcome to Alien Species! Thanks for your edit to the User:The Joke Master page.
A message from an admin Edit
Terrific Joker, GhostyTreat, whoever you are, you seem to be bothering Mac. I don't know if you're merely trolling, or if you think mac is an admin here or something, it doesn't matter. You should stop bothering Mac with trivial comments on things that happened on another wiki and black wizardry ;) done by daNASCAT. Lord Phoenix at your service 03:40, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
That comment didn't make a whole lot of sense. Mac is not an admin. Why did you have to tell him? And what news on what wiki? I don't understand the slightest. Please explain. Lord Phoenix at your service 03:52, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
I am, as of now, initiating a block on you. My reason for this is: you, sir, are a troll. You have also proven yourself unfit for adminship, created sockpuppets, and become a personal annoyance of mine. As evidenced by the messages left by daNASCAT on Conker's bad furday's talk page, you are not fit for rights of any kind. I will leave you your talk page, and I will review any messages left by you. I will also have the other admins review the situation. But until then, you will remain blocked. Lord Phoenix at your service 01:36, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not no troll. I'm a joker and jokers sometimes do get unfit. That i do know of the jokes on that wiki while i was the admin made it silly and unfit for rights. I had them until 19th of last month. Somehow he saw me as an admin, caught me and demoted me into a regular, normal user without rights. Thats why jokes on the wiki with admin permissions do spread out and the promoting silliness does make it to where they their heads spin. Thats why i tried to get them all dizzy and promoted and get all mediawiki interfaces into a nonsense, joke interfaces. Thats why i even joke on wikis.--Terrific joker 02:08, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Your definition for "joker" seems oddly like vandalism. You turn all the mediawiki interfaces into nonsense? That is vandalism. Most of your messages, except for this one, are garbled, poorly written, nonsense. daNASCAT judged you unfit for rights there because you had been blocked on numerous wikis. I judge you unfit for editing here, because of that and your definition of what you like to "joke" about. Work on your definition of a "joker" during your away time. Lord Phoenix at your service 15:12, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it could be because that i know of. You may have to go see this Wikipedia article: Joke. It may tell you why jokes do that. Plus those jokes do turn all the mediawiki interfaces into nonsense. The jokers make them garbled, poorly written and nonsense. They are some objects that blend and mix their brains and be confused. Thats why i even mix their brains up so they don't know what to press and it can't be the right page they click on. Thats why i make them silly to make it hard for someone to go to the page they want.--Terrific joker 15:24, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Let me read you the definition of a joke. "Jokes are typically for the entertainment of friends and onlookers. The desired response is generally laughter." Correct me if I'm wrong, but, is denying people information very funny to them? Is trolling people funny for them? Are your jokes funny? Maybe to you, but I'm sorry, that's not a big enough fan base to continue them. Your jokes have to stop. Lord Phoenix at your service 15:46, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
I amg going to chime in here and there are things I want to say first you are not a joker your acting like a child who continues with bad behavior and just like a child you are being punished (hence the block) further more your RFA has been removed an i am amazed you would even run for admin right when you choose to ignore the rules--Owen1983 15:09, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes i am a joker and that icon that i currently have is an adult. Not a child. I do magic things sometimes.Terrific joker 15:31, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
A warning and a question in one. I'm wondering how all of the Planet 51 and the few Alf pages you added to the muppets category have anything to do with muppets. Enlighten me. I warned you before and then I blocked you - your jokes are not tolerated here. Am I understood. My patience wears thin with you, so I give you one final warning and a chance to explain yourself. Heed the warning, explain why you did what you did, and you will not be blocked. I am not like to breakdown in fury of your trolling, but it is slightly annoying, and the fact that we had no active admins on guard and you got away with what you did annoys me even more. So use your last chance before my patience runs out. Lord Phoenix at your service 20:12, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
Also, you will contact me or one of the other admins and explain to us why you are doing what you are doing before you edit any other pages. Violation of this will give you a suspension of your editing rights until I and the other admins can come to an agreeable timeframe with which to re-grant your editing rights. In case I didn't make myself clear during the fist portion of this message, this is your last chance. Lord Phoenix at your service 20:26, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
The Alf characters are controlled by puppeteers, therefore they are puppets. Not muppets. Muppets are their own show, their own creation. And before you go around pinning "Puppet" categories on pages, be aware that puppets are not a species, nor will they ever be. You are posting Alien Species related pages, but the information on them is gibberish. For example, this quote from the Rick page: "He has bought a new car which is a minivan called "Chrysler Town & Country" which he chose the 2009 version which has a table, Different DVDs and a Tv. He sometimes uses vulgar language which Neera and Eckle should not say and he does it when Sarah is in a argument with Rick."
What part of Planet 51 is that from? I've never seen the movie personally but doesn't it take place, y'know, on ANOTHER PLANET? I'm sure a simple search would prove your info to all be fallacies. And another part you removed, which was good but it didn't escape my sight on the Neera page: "She was found on The Muppet Fest in The Muppet Movie as her first appereance. Her second appereance was Planet 51 which where she lives."
Although the case I have written about you on the Admin's Council is temporarily suspended, I can re-activate it again with the flick of a finger. If you wish to continue editing here, you will do two things.
1. You will swear to me and all other admins that your trolling is behind you.
2. You will read and abide by our policies. When you have studied them sufficiently I will quiz you on them. If you successfully answer the questions, I will allow you to continue editing here, if you fail to demonstrate knowledge of our policies then you will be deemed unworthy to edit here. Do I make myself clear? Tell me when you are ready for me to quiz you. Do not edit any other pages except for the talk page of the admins you are going to swear to.
If you don't wish to do these things then you may opt out of editing here, the choice is yours. Here is a template to help you in your studies.
I told you to change nothing. The pages will be revised by me and others. Did you read my ultimatum at all? Read it and respond appropriately. Lord Phoenix at your service 00:45, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
If you truly understand the points do the first one now. Apologize to all the admins. In a few days or whenever you're ready, contact me and I will quiz you. Until then, edit no pictures. If you make a mockery of this I will block you. Lord Phoenix at your service 01:01, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
Planet 51 Edit
I have seen the move and the animations computer generated and we are dealing with a Planet whitch is not on earth the culture was influenced by 50s 60s US culture but it is an alien planet another thing I am convinced you are a troll so if your blocked you have yourself to blame --Owen1983 16:31, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
You did not comply with what I asked you to do. You have shown complete disrespect for the authority of this wiki and it's rules. Perhaps a flex of my strength will prove to you that this game is over. In 3 days, you will have use of your talk page. In 3 weeks you will be able to edit freely determining the decision of the Admin's Council. Have a nice day. Lord Phoenix at your service 03:03, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
More trouble Edit
Greetings fellow user, I'm an administrator here. I see you have been in trouble with other admins recently and frankly your behaviour has been quite awry; I've never watched Planet 51 and have no idea of if and how it relates to the Muppets, Sonic the Hedgehog, ALF or anything else but the articles you created about its characters appear to mix up info from these and a number of other franchises, and the obviously faked image you've got on the article Lem's Dad serves us as strong evidence that you're making things up. If this is indeed the case I ask you to move to our sister project, Alien Fanon Wiki, as Alien Species Wiki is reserved for actual factual information only. If this is not the case please provide us where you got the information (the movie itself, production quotes or whatever) so we can check the source. I don't want to have you blocked, but if you refuse to colaborate like you did with Insurgence a few weeks ago, we will have no option -- BlueFrackle 03:11, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Insergence is not here Edit
This does not mean you will get an easy ride if you choose to act like a troll BlueFrackle has done nothing wrong so Don't threaten to rat him to wikia staff when your at fault not him capiche and and another thing you are annoying everyone including me so I won't hesitate to BYA (Block your ass) --Owen1983 07:12, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Owen is right, Joker, wikia staff will not block us because we're doing our duty. Also, we are being nice to you thus far. We're just asking for your sources: how do you know that character will appear in Sonic X?? Just tell us. Websites? Magazines? Advertisements? If it's true it can stay here, if it's not you'll have to move to Alien Fanon -- BlueFrackle 15:49, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Because in those years hes going to be new to the show. We'll see if he will appear in it. In those cases when i start getting a job. I'm going to make Lem's father which is from Planet 51 in Sonic X on which episode they are making.--Terrific joker 16:10, October 4, 2011 (UTC)