Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The people enjoy a high standard of living. They also use the metric system. According to Stella, Zenith is a freezing place. It was stated by Tecna that it is because the climate helps the techno droids and the technology to function well. Ocean Gate between Andros and Zenith is guarded by a Selkie named Lithia.
The King of Zenith first appears in episode 18, attending the meeting in Domino with his adviser, his name is Cryos. He reappears in episode 22, when he first informs that they would not join the alliance. But later in the episode, Tecna convinces him to join, and is successful in doing so. He also makes a cameo in episode 24, when they have already formed an alliance.
The underwater plants at the oceans of Zenith are dark green circles.
- Data Bridge Castle - It is a castle in Zenith's Ocean, where the Gem of Empathy was located in. There is also a big throne there, which is an evidence that there could be a ruler under the ocean of Zenith like of the oceans of Andros. Zenith's Ocean Gate is located near this area.
- Palace - It is where the throne room is located and where King Cryos stays. There are also giant robots and techno droids in there. It is a very high building that is guarded by Robot Guards.
- Mall - It is a mall where the Shop-a-tron is located. There are nothing to be seen there but the Shop-a-tron, a machine that can grant any request from all over the Magic Dimension.
- Zenith City - It is the main city of Zenith where a variety of technology can be seen.
In Season 5, The Winx travel to Zenith in search of the Gem of Empathy. Tecna bonds with Lithia, the Gatekeeper of Zenith's Oceans. The Winx later go to Zenith to convince King Cryos to join the council and not have his kingdom defend itself.
- The word "Zenith" is generally used to describe a point supposed to be directly above a particular location. In astronomy, it denotes the highest point a celestial body reaches in the sky (for example the Sun reaches its zenith at noon).
- Zenith is known as "Titania" in the comics. The planet Uranus has a moon named Titania.
- It was learned from Tecna that Zenith's people don't show their emotions. Ironically, the Gem of Empathy is located in Zenith.
- In the 4Kids dub of the series, it is called the Third Binary Sector.
- In the animated series, Zenith is very different than from what it is depicted in the comics.
- According to the Winx Club comics, Tecna is the Princess of Zenith and her father is the King. However, in the animated series she is not.
- Zenith is a world where it always snows, however the snow could be generated by the technology as the waters of Zenith are not frozen.
- Zenith is most likely the polar opposite of Solaria. As on Zenith it always snows, and on Solaria the sun is shining. While the people of Zenith does not like to mix with other realms and is introverted, the people of Solaria is outgoing and "lit" from within and out.
- According to Tecna, people in Zenith are well-known for being able to do their tasks well and simultaneous.
- Zenith represents two elements: electricity and metal