Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Zin bear a strong resemblance to the Rakghouls and Nekghouls from the Star Wars franchise, most likely as one of many pop-culture references found throughout the series. They are a humanoid species, very similar in appearance to Caucasian humans. They're bald, with small spikes on their head and arms. They usually wear very little armour, although high-ranking members of the race, such as Emperor Zinyak are generally seen fully armoured. This could mean either a currency or caste system in the Zin Empire, with either the rich or the nobles (in either case, Zinyak) getting access to better gear.
- NOTE: This list only shows weapons and vehicles of definite Zin origin. All Zin weapons are referred to by their main skin's name, rather than their actual name. e.g. The Alien Rifle is referred to as the Dominator.
- Dominator - The Dominator is the basic weapon of the Zin Empire. Most Zin troops can be seen armed with it in-game.
- Xenoblaster - The Xenoblaster is a laser-based sub-machine gun used by the Zin.
- Z9 Handcannon - The Z9 Handcannon is a powerful energy pistol used by the Zin.
- Thumpgun - The Thumpgun is the Zin equivalent of a shotgun. It is described as having "the range of a rifle paired with the finesse of a brutal curbstomp!"
- Suppression Grenades - Suppression Grenades are hand grenades used by the Zin to stop the US President and surviving members of the 3rd Street Saints from using their superpowers while inside the simulation. They possibly have the same effect on the Zin as well, as some of the superpowers are based on the Zin's own abilities.
- Zintek Force Shield - The Force Shield works similarly to the shields used by modern-day police riot units. The Zin use these shields to block all incoming fire, but can easily be defeated either by flanking or when they move it to sprint at their enemy.
- C.I.D. - The C.I.D. unit is a small drone used by the Zin as a mobile shield generator. Special golden C.I.D.'s are used to assess the threat level at any given time of a particularly hostile prisoner.
- Assert - The Assert is a hovercar used by the Zin. It has only been seen in use inside the simulations, where it serves a similar purpose to a police patrol car or, should the prisoner be especially dangerous, as a combat vehicle. As the former, it is unarmed, whilst as the latter, it has a laser turret on the roof.
- Xor - The Xor is a jetbike used by the Zin. It is armed with the same laser turret as the Assert.
- Void - The Void is a UFO, commonly used by the Zin for either air-to-air combat or close air support. It is armed with a laser cannon and energy-based missiles. It was seen during the invasion of Earth at the start of the game.
- Destructor - The Destructor is the main battle tank of the Zin. It is armed with a powerful cannon, which fires similar rounds to the Void's missiles, a coaxial laser machine gun and a secondary laser machine gun for a gunner.
- Recursor - The Recursor is another tank used by the Zin. They are much rarer than the Destructor. Not much is known about it at the moment.
- Murderbot - Murderbots are powerful robots, similar to Skynet's Terminators from the Terminator series. They are commonly armed with either a Lasergun or Minethrower arm, the former being the Zin equivalent of a minigun, and the latter launching mines that chase down nearby targets.
- Marauder - A much more powerful weapon of war, the Marauders are massive robots, designed to destroy all in their path. Their armour is impenetrable, they are immune to the effects of the Singularity Gun and their laser cannon can tear through all but the toughest armour. Fortunately, they have an obvious weak point on the back of their "spine".